- Signed up on a whim for this one only a week out. No training. If I can do it in 6 hours I’ll be happy.
- I’m excited to not DNF this one. I went out a bit hard last time (top 5 for the first 4 or 5 miles), I won’t be doing that again.
- This is the race I really care about this year. 73 miles in some insane terrain. I tend to do well when conditions get worse so I’m hopeful for a good showing here.
- Feb 23th – Rescheduled for June 8th so I won’t make it.
- April 20th
- DNF at Mile 16 turnaround. Heat issues.
- May 4th
- DNF at mile 20.5. Mostly a mental issue but I was having a GI issue as well. I could have finished and should have finished.
- June 8th
- Overall:24 GP:21
- July 27th
- BIG FAT DNF BABY
- September 1st
- I was living in Idaho and had just taken a new job. Couldn’t make it.
- October 12th
- 1:55:30 Bad time
- Overall:9 GP:8
- October 20th
- Overall:11 GP:10
- October 23rd
- Overall:13 GP:12
- November 3rd
- 5 hours 57 minutes, 56 seconds
- 60th place
Hell of the Northwest 1/2 Marathon
- October 13th
- 1 hour, 46 minutes, 53 seconds
- 5th place.
Old Cascadia 50 miler
- September 15th
- 16 hours, 27 minutes
- 47th place
Alsea Falls Spring Fling 1/2 Marathon
- March 17th
- 2 hours, 9 minutes, 17 seconds, 24th place
- Worst time in a half marathon. Still recovering from that flu.
- Feb 17 & 18. 50k on Saturday then the 25k on Sunday. I was recovering from a nasty flu that lasted 2 months.
- 50k Time: 6 hours 13 minutes. 59th place.
- 25k Time: 2 hours 47 minutes. 89th place.
- Combined time: 9 hours, 48 seconds. 26th place.